If you are planning to attend college for the first time, please use the following checklist when applying.
- Completely fill out an Online Application for Admission form.
- Each student must submit a DBBC Pastor's Reference.
- Each student must submit two DBBC Personal Reference Forms submitted.
- Fill out the Transcript Request Form form and give it to the high school from which you graduated. If you are transferring from another college, give them a copy of your transcript request form.
- Request that your ACT or SAT test scores be sent to the Registrar's office as soon as possible. The ACT code for Desert Baptist Bible College is 6010. If you cannot get the local information, write directly to:
|The American College Training||SAT|
|PO Box 168||PO Box 592|
|Iowa City, Iowa 52243||Princeton, New Jersey 08540|
Upon receipt of the above information, Desert Baptist Bible College will notify you in writing of your standing and will send you more information.